The teachings given by Venerable Dagpo Rinpoche or by visiting teachers are open to all, Buddhists and non-Buddhists alike. They provide tools for living a happier and more meaningful life, facing and solving problems and becoming kinder and more helpful to others. They are given in Tibetan and translated into English, French and occasionally Dutch and Indonesian. There is no entry fee; helping to cover expenses is left to the discretion of participants.
2010 (details in calendar)
- Commentary of the Indian master Arya Nagarjuna's Letter to a Friend (certain Tuesday evenings in Paris, rue de Vaugirard)
- Commentary of The Essence of Refined Gold by the 3rd Dalai Lama Sonam Gyatso (during the monthly sessions at Veneux-Les Sablons)
- Teaching on the perfection of patience at Biezenmortel in the Netherlands
- Continuation of the commentary to The Wheel of Sharp Weapons at Avignon (begun in 2009 at La Baume)
- Commentary and transmission of the Great Lamrim at Dagpo Dratsang in Kullu, India